Kelly Clifton is the Assistant Manager and Lead Teacher at Yoga Six Carlsbad. Get to know Kelly in a non-yoga kind of way. Enjoy!
- Q: What is your favorite class to teach? Why?
A: That’s so hard! They each offer something amazing. I always love teaching fundamentals, because giving a first timer a safe and supportive introduction to yoga can light a fire that can take them to amazing places. Newbies often bring in this nervous, unsure energy, and it’s awesome to watch that melt away as they start to connect to their body and breath.
- Q: What is the best compliment you could receive (or have received) from a student?
A: That my class helped improve their day.
- Q: What is your favorite book? TV show or movie?
- Q: When you have 30 minutes of free-time, what do you like to do?
A: Snuggle with my honey.
- Q: What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- Q: Who’s your celebrity crush?
- Q: When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Q: What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
- Q: What is the best gift you ever received?
- Q: What is your favorite food or recipe?
A: Pho, loaded to the brim with so much sriracha that it makes my eyes sweat.
A: How to Talk to a Widower, by Jonathan Tropper. Oh, how I cried!
A: Jala Yoga Flow Mix
A: Now: Ryan Gosling. Then: David Copperfield. I know. Awesome.
A: Leaving my corporate career of close to a decade to follow my passion and work in yoga full time.
A: Meeting my future husband at a friend’s birthday party.
Click here to learn more about Kelly and her teaching schedule.