About The Role:
Yoga Six is looking for a Regional Manager to oversees the operational needs of each studio within the Chicago and Milwaukee markets. Candidate must have well rounded managerial experience as well as an expert understanding of yoga in order to facilitate the ongoing development of their teams and the product at each studio. The Regional Manager reports to the CFO/Vice President of Operations and will be based in Chicago, IL and require regular visits to Milwaukee, WI, and occasional visits to other Yoga Six markets.
This is a full-time position, which sometimes demands going above and beyond for success. As a full-time Yoga Six Team Member, you will receive fantastic health benefits, 401K, professional development reimbursement, free monthly auto-renew membership for yourself and one other person of your choosing, discounts on retail, and tons of other great perks and benefits.
- No relocation offered.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Willing to travel 25% - 40%.
- Work with studio managers to develop goals and tactical plans to achieve
- Execute on the sales, marketing and operational strategies delivered by the executive team
- Recruit, interview and hire managers for new or existing studios
- Support studio managers in their hiring plan to fill out entire studio staff
- Maintain studio operating budgets by working closely with each studio manager
- Collaborate with the executive team on region or companywide initiatives, changes or feedback from the field
- Identify trends within each region and set specific sales, marketing, retail or programming goals that correlate with the local needs
- Work with finance team to set budgets for studios and well as provide monthly reporting review with studio managers
- Evaluate class schedule with studio manager and Regional Programming Manager to best understand the market needs
- Lead new Studio openings within region
Regional Sales & Operations
- Review studio level marketing plans, give coaching and direction based on studio needs (traffic, awareness, sales etc.)
- Provide analysis of monthly reports to studio managers on all sales, marketing, programming and operational data
- Support sales training and staff development at the studios
- Create and maintain an area wide updated marketing and events calendar, including workshop schedule, guerilla marketing efforts, in studio and out of studio events
- Knowledge of surrounding competition and ability to create competitive differentiators within the studios and Yoga Six as a whole
- Support managers in developing corporate partnerships and corporate memberships for all studios within a region
- Work closely with Regional Programming Manager to understand and support programming.
- Versed in all class styles and certified to teach at least 3 class styles; candidate will be given 90 days to complete certification process
- Ability to step up to sub classes when necessary
- Continue to coach & develop studio managers to ensure effective operation and growth of the studio
- When needed, hire and train all new management staff within your region
- Lead regular regional calls to connect and train managers
- Participate in weekly meetings with Studio Support Center team
- Lead by example by offering coaching and development to teachers with the studio manager
- Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum 5 years of management experience, Area or Regional Manager experience in retail organization highly preferred
- 200RYT Certified
- 2+ year of teaching group yoga classes
- Self-starter, with outgoing personality that can build a team from the ground up
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dedicated team player
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Existing knowledge of Mindbody Online (MBO) preferred
- The ideal candidate practices yoga regularly and has a passion for overall health & wellness.
To apply for a Regional Manager role, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below regarding the subject line, and body of your email.
- Email Subject = Regional Manager Position
- In the BODY of your email Include your full name, telephone number, and the answers to questions 3-6.
- What is the best example of how you have contributed to a team (could be business, sports, family, etc.)?
- What company has given you the best customer service you have ever experienced, and why do you remember it?
- Please take 30 minutes to completethis personality assessment and provide your 4 letter personality type with your application submission.
- Submit a formal resume and cover letter