Thank you for your interest in the Yoga Six Training Certification Programs. We rely on information provided in this application to make informed decisions about your capacity to fully participate in and benefit from all aspects of our programs. Please answer the questions honestly and completely. For questions about our program, contact teachertrainingKC@yogasix.com.
In-order to process your application and reserve your spot we require a non-refundable deposit of $250 for 200hr trainings. This amount will be applied to your tuition.
Once we receive your application and deposit we will be in touch via email about our admissions decision.
To be accepted to our training programs here are some of the requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must demonstrate English-language competency.
- You must demonstrate medical and mental-health readiness.
- Applicants may be denied if it is determined that his/her participation would in any way jeopardize a safe and cohesive learning environment.
- Yoga Six may request additional documentation and/or clinical evaluations to evaluate medical and/or mental-health preparedness.
- 200hr requirements
- Practicing yoga for at least one year and have had a regular yoga practice for at least six months. It is vital that this practice involve ongoing yoga classes as opposed to studying only with books, videos, or in workshops.