Y6 Ignite is an introductory workshop designed for new students, those who want to cultivate a consistent yoga practice, and seasoned practitioners who want to revisit fundamental principles of yoga. In this 90 minute workshop you will:
- Learn basic yoga postures and posture variations for less or more heat.
- Explore the key yogic breathing techniques.
- Dive into structural alignment to help develop a safe and solid foundation for an injury free, life long yoga practice.
- Increase self-confidence and enhance overall body awareness.
- Develop a greater understanding for the practice of yoga.
Y6 Ignite provides the opportunity to learn, grow, and explore your mat in a safe and nurturing environment. You will receive individual instruction and feedback tailored to meet your specific goals and objectives. This 1.5 hour workshop is an interactive and experiential learning experience that combines instructional demonstrations with movement, relaxation and ample time for question and answer.
Y6 Ignite is offered once a month. Dates and times very by studio. In order to keep classes small pre-registration is required. To learn more about Y6 Ignite in your area please follow the links below.